Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Grand Opening Challenge: Halloween

Welcome to the last of our Grand Opening challenges!
This weeks theme is
HALLOWEEN!

Make anything you want! Just make sure it "ScReAmS" HALLOWEEN to me!

The prize will be any 3 digital stamps of your choosing from our online shop!

The challenge closes on Oct 7th and all winners from our Grand Opening will be announced on the 8th! Make sure to link your entries for this challenge below! 

Here's some SpOOky inspiration from our Pineapplettes for you...

Nikki:

Tracey: 

Vikki:

 
Sharon:
 


3 comments:

  1. FAB new Challenge site and I luv your DT creations :-D Thank you for this Challenge :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new challenge site!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team samples! Thanks for the "Halloween" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete